Friday, July 24, 2015

So I'm pretty sure those of you who like to check out this blog have noticed my... absence. I'd like to say sorry for that.


I just got home on Sunday from a 10-day stay at my boss's house, watching his dogs and home while he was in France with his family. Why would that keep me from reading and blogging, you may ask. Well, my boss's house is also on the land where I work. My job? I work with horses and give lessons, and at work, I generally work all day. Each day I usually didn't get off until 7:30 and by then, I was exhausted and did not have the energy to read, so the last book I read, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, took me a while to get through. I loved it though, I promise! I didn't think it required a review, though, because who doesn't love Harry Potter? 

Along with getting up at 6am for class and Saturday work day, I was exhausted every day. But I'm back to my normal schedule and have more time for reading! I finished Jessica Sorensen's book in about 2-3 days. 

So forgive me! I've just started Don't Look Back by Jennifer L Armentrout, so hopefully you all will get a new review soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment